What is Pv3DDebug?
Do you frequently use Papervision3D? Well, if you said yes, then I am sure you are aware of the daunting task of debugging your Papervision3D applications. Now those tasks can easily tackled using a pretty neat tool created by Jason Bejot called PV3DDebug. PV3DDebug is a debug console to be used with your Papervision3D applications.
PV3DDebug comes equip with many tools like:
- Displaying all render stats (i.e. Triangles, Render Time, Particles, Filtered Objects, etc.)
- Displaying system stats (i.e. FPS, Average FPS, Current Memory Use, Max Memory Use, Run Time, etc.)
- Displaying camera properties
- Allowing you to switch between multiple cameras
- Allowing you to adjust camera properties
- Ability to turn on/off individual stat windows