The guys over at Powerflasher have recently released their free and platform independent Socket Output Server. The SOS max is the brand-new release of the POWERFLASHER Socket Output Server – a fast and helpful programmer tool with graphical user interface to display log messages for debugging purpose.
SOS max was developed to be as small and powerful as possible. Let’s have a look at a list of SOS max main features.
- Very fast log message output
- Extremely resource-saving
- Fully customizable highlighting of log messages and freely definable new highlighting types (keys)
- Message folding for a clearer and more structured view
- Using crossdomain.xml in case of a policy request (no local web server is needed for debugging via web)
- Powerful search function