Earlier this week, Adobe released an update to both the Adobe Flash Player and Adobe AIR. Nothing really blowing the socks off with these updates, but whenever we can get our runtime tools updated – it is great thing. So thank you to both teams.
Below is a glimpse of what you should expect from both of these updates.
Update: Flash Player 10.0.22.87
Like always all users are encouraged to apply this update. Notable updates include:
- Contains fixes for critical vulnerabilities identified in Security Bulletin APSB09-01
- Replaces the Debug and Release versions of Flash Player 10 browser plugins
- Updates the standalone Flash Player that came with Flash CS4
Update: AIR 1.5.1
The latest update to Adobe AIR features improved reliability, compatibility and security. Notable updates include:
- An updated version of the Flash Player plugin.
- Updated API with the addition of InvokeEvent.reason and Capabilities.cpuArchitecture.
- Over 60 resolved bugs
The new updates are available for Windows, Mac and Linux on the Adobe AIR download center.